Thursday 4 September 2008

Power of Macdonalds



This is one of the way how Macs Have been able to capture the hearts of many children over the years. I must say even I was one of the Gong gong kids who loved Macs. My parent used to forbid me to eat when I was young. Reasons were fries and nuggets are too heaty, after eating them you will have fever or cough. Cannot drink ice water, you will have cough or your lungs will become weak.

Well. Now you see why I am think. LOL. But over the years, I have learnt that well, those reasons are actually true to an extent. Eat moderately. A little harm increase your body's resistance=D But if you all want to learn about the horrors of Mac's food. Go to google video, type "Super Size Me". The director spent a month eating Macs. Morning to Night. All 3 meals. In the end, the results were super shocking. He almost couldn't breather properly towards the end of the month, and he suffered liver failure and other problems. Soon after he recovered. Partly because of his movie, Major fast food restaurants in America have cancelled the option of Super Size.

No comments: