Monday 1 September 2008

Death Race

After dreaming about Death in the night before, (not that i want to, but it did happened), went to watch Death Race with Wenyuan. Lol. One hell of a crazy show man. Blood flying everywhere, instead of using cars to race, they seem to be driving tanks around. Madness Madness!

Whole show is like showing the ugly side of Private Business and how organisations cover up their underhand methods. If you are sick of studying or maybe pissed off at camp, maybe you can try watching this show. After watching, you may start spewing expeltives off like free, or you may think water is blood. Sickest part of the show may be the guy who got smashed into pieces by a door. Crazy sight to behold.

We walked around like lost souls. After few months in NS, it feels hard to get use to civilian life. When you are out of camp, so much changes is happening around your nieghbourhood, upgrading here and there. Near Red Swastika, they are buiding a new expressway exit, so the whole junction is like so mixed and warped up. Every week when I look, it is so different. Or maybe go take a walk at Suntec that area. Changes are more significant. F1 coming up, IR, Passageway to MRT. Orchard also I guess. They are changing the roadwalks and refurbishing current shopping centres.

Everytime we book out, reach home, bathe , grab something to bite. We Will then sit down infront of our computer. Go through the same few websites. For me, will be those news webby where I dig out all the latest juicy news, or the weirdest stuff I ever heard from this planet or go blog hopping. Blog hopping have not been that fun now though. Friends are studying, friends who are in camp, juniors going through Promos and Soon A Lvls. My whole list, i don't think any updated at all.

Zoom. 8 months have passed. BMT, JRC. Soon will be end of JTQT then OJT. Next thing I know i may be finding myself in Iraq sending supplies. One of the RSN LSTs have just gone to Iraq for peackeeping mission. I don't mind going to this countries. Middle East or anywhere. Whereby any moment a bullet may be flying past me at anytime of the day. Just pray it won't come when I shits man *cross fingers* But anyway, what I will be worried is that My family will be worried. WY was also saying going those place are risky. Oh well, somehow or rather I want to use this chance to go see the world. I don't think I will spend my hard earn money in the future to go to Iraq or Afghanistan. Since it is free now, Y not? lol.

Back to serious topic, Why i want to go? You heard so many things on the news, wrote so much about those people in your general Paper exam papers and project, now you will have the chance to go interact with them. Why not? An experience not to be missed. WHo knows? Going there may enlightened me and change some things in me.


Anyway, was reading today's papers. No headlines caught my attention. Only a page dedicated to wishing teachers a Happy Teacher's Day. Saw Sanjay wishes and MJC 06S211 if I m not wrong. that Mj class spammed like 5 times. Must take Magnifying glass to see, the fonts is quite small.

HAPPY TEACHER"S DAY! HAPPY BDAE TO JENNY and JJ!

No comments: