Tuesday 21 April 2009

VSCO- GOLD

Hmm, 4 golds in 8 years. WOOT!

Ok la, got abit Co crazy, so went to SCH to take a look. Beloved junior jio-ed me out, so there I go. Threw my bag then went out le. SCH didnt chang much, seems like a Tsung yeh museum to me still, with all his pics plastered all over the place... LOL...

Ok la, surprisingly met Jasmine there. I expected to be aloner like until Ming Yi appear. Chatted quite alot with Her. nice catching up and getting to know the music scene again. LOL. Before I forget, here is the link to those who want to know the SYF 2009 CO results. Yup yup. RI seems not bad. Then a few other schools came up to surprise us.

VS as usual. Tried to talk to Poh Yew Lum. Failed miserably. but anyway, yeah, met Mrs Setho. Remembered me because I didnt change much. LOL. Ok la, so humble, say silver standard. LOL. VSCO like Man Uni. Trust their manager, in this case, Mr Goh, even we hit silver and COP like 10 years back, we didnt changed him. See, so that is the winning formula all soccer clubs and other COs should learn. LOL. But looking at our results, it seems like we are like Liverpool, cant get the championship >_<. Haiz......

Quite happy, gelling with them. Long time never joked with this bunch of boys. As usual, there are the god like ones with god like promos results, and this god like ones with not so godlike results. But still have faith in them la=D

Woot 6th May should be going down to see the JCs one. Take leave!

Will try to blog more Mr Ming Yi. Try my best. Fun day!

No comments: