Wednesday 1 April 2009

Drinking =D

Cham liao la, addict le.

Drinking with my MUM. FInally she let me touch DOME. Wanted to open some Sauvignon stuff, but we dun have cork opener -_-" So amazing. Anyway damn high now, argh!

Alright! Sunday off to Melvin House to have some erotic party, according to Shawn's invitation... LOL. Looking forward to it. Hope everybody can make it.

This seems to be the quietet April's Fool. Maybe everyone just feel TL. I don't know.
But what I saw on the news was totally ROFLOL. Police fine people who dont have kids. Their faces totally stunned to the max. I was like 0.o. Cos that guy or rather the company that was playing the prank totally wore a uniform that resembles that of the policeman. Tio stunned! Ok la, that was like some advertisement by HUGGIES.

Thinking about the meaning of life. Bugging me so long. But I never once have the answer, or never will I guess. Hmm, went to Sao Mu that day, wanted to get some buddhist books to read, but didnt in the end, all of us left in the rush. Oh well. it had been a long time since I went to Kong Meng San Temple to pay my respects to my ancestors. Nostalgic feeling. Entering the place where they put all the urns. My heart totally changed. Oh well, enough of sad part.

Life is ful of mysteries eh? One moment, you can feel like you are in heaven. Cases like, getting so high now. LOL.

Ok, i am like watching the SPeak Chinese Campaign Videos on Youtube. Freaking cute!

No comments: