Wednesday 16 May 2012

2nd Week of Internship

Aloha one and all!

I have yet again broke my promise of updating this holy diary of mine. Here I am, doing it via the wonders of the iPhone.

It has been the second week of internship. It has been an eye opener. The speed of how the public sector worked efficiency and speed is te key to success. No need for qualifications. Just your adaptability.

The process of learning is steep an tough. Nothing is easy in this worlds even controlling a Ferrari with a mistress inside or maybe taking taxi as a career. I shall talk about that some other time.

It has been a good training so far. Yhr company I am in forces me to learn everything and anything that is on the table. All has been well, but it can be demoralising of you do not meet the KPI.

Other than work, life is just about movies and sleep. Damn this is really bad. I aimed to complete a book at the end of every week, but obviously, no motivation to do it. Argh.

My 2.4 is in a disastrous timing. What's worse, I can only do it once a week. Over the weekends. Weekdays is totally a no no for me. Oh well.

No comments: