Sunday 7 February 2010

Month of jan whizzed by!

More new pattern coming up for work. New incentives package for the temps! But I think it is quite hard to hit it man, just want my ot pay can le. $10.50. Muahah. good to hear all my team peeps hit their tiers and also the team got quite high, woot!

Just attended the first 21st birthday party for this year. Mr Melvin Lee's. Hahas, bdae man... no more boy liao, travelled all the way to city hall just to meet me after my work . so touched. actually he had some other plans de la. had some indo grilled food before heading yo his chalet. Everyone should try the indo grilled food when they are at suntec, it is yummyy and economical.(for places in the CBD).

Hahas, great catch up with shawn, wesley and chin liang. And got to know more peeps again!

Photos



And a great stayover and a nice chat about the past. lol. Time flies!

No comments: