Tuesday 3 November 2009

This is It!

THIS IS IT! 6 more days to ORD and 8 more days to A Levels! Ok , should just cancel the second half of the previous statement.


This is It was not bad. I won't say it is really freaking fantastic. It did not lived up to his hype. It is just a movie that basically showed the rehearsals for his latest concert. Hmm, it is just a waste his concerts were not being performed due to his demise. I had this very sinister thought in my mind, was all his preparation for his concert was made up for this movie, and his death was part of the behind scene assasination to make this movie come through??? That is too controversial. Anyway, on a side note, MJ's family did not support this movie at all.

First time I see Xiang Long face to face in like 4 years. Wuahah, got to catch up with more people. Hope the next time will be soccer! Since the beginning of NS, all our meet -ups have been all movies i think.

Alright, Chao. I left Sqn Cosxain and the Naval Pers Hub to clear my ORD CLEARANCE! All on the last day!!! OK nights...

No comments: