Monday 28 September 2009

No Monday Blues!

What a weekend! Spending the time at home watching the EPL and F1. Chatted with a few people on MSN. Bring back the old days when we really talk about the old times with each other. KK, everyone seems damn hyped up over ORD. LOL. I think other than being hyped up, we should all be planning what we should be doing after ORD.

F1 is only exciting with all the crashes. I mean those minor accidents, like how stupid can Adrian Stutil be?? Accelerate without looking to his left for the oncoming Nick Heidfield. Roman Grosjean became the joke of the weekend when he practicaly fell out every single day. On the first practice, he crashed out. Second practice , I think he retired. With less than 4 laps into the race, he retired.. -_-"

EPL was a blast. Fernando Torres!!! Total terror. Gerrard was cheeky. Babel was plain lucky la. But still it was a 6! But no clean sheet =( Chelsea lost... Muahah!

Getting my license will be my priority, thought of giving tuition. But kind of find it useless, cos around that time, end of year exams will be over for most students , and the major exams like the O's and A's will be ongoing. Quit vague about what i can do when I am taking driving lessons.

Hmm, Busy clearing my whole room now. 2 years worth of rubbish to clear. Quite a funny sight to see my helmet and greenies. Won't be using them for quite a long long time. Ok anyway, blog soon. Clear my stuff! Tonight , if have time, blog entry on my wisdom tooth =D

No comments: