Tuesday 17 March 2009

Duty tmr....>_<

Last day of my off le, I duun think I did alot of productive stuff at all. My room i still in a mess when I said I want to pack it. -_-"

Wanted to change a blogskin. But did not.
Wanted to go to IT fair. But did not.
Want to go cut hair. But have not.

Sian. Anyway, finally downloaded FIFA Online 2. Hooked onto it liao. Lol. Played first multiplayer game with WeiJie. Kinda of cool. Last time used to play those small little games, like erm, shoot dunno those funnsy stuff de, and a few others. Now soccer has been brought online le. LOL. Technology zooming really fast.

Gave out my first batch or pressies. LOL. Really funny la. Used to said about a year ago, everytime I disappear for quite some time, ahahs, suddenly when I am back, so many "interesting " news keep popping out. Happy for them =) They have moved on, but not th guys lol. Heard from that side the stories,but not that side. (decoded this =D)

Awaiting eagerly soon. Hahs.

Funny thing is that, on facebook we cant put alot of stuff relating to our work. But somehow I see quite alot of people doing, and the people are actually up there de. Hmm. Weird. But i dunno, will play safe. I still havent get my photos for the MSTD I meant. Really must lay my hands on the pics of the dolhins that followed us for 2 hours all so. Really a fulfilling sight. Woot. Navy should put that in their advertisement la, more girls will surely sign on with them . Wuahah.

Uploaded this new song. Kinda of hooked onto it, find it very nice and unique. LOL.

For the record, every shore leave that I had in phuket and kuching, I went to pub disco every single night. Really a good view indeed lol. And now I have a strong alcholic urge. Argh! Somebody save me!

No comments: