Sunday 1 February 2009

Sis Graduation!

Ok, this happened like 3 months ago.
LOL.

Sper duper late. Yeah, very happy for my sis who graudated. This sounds damn Bstard, but i think she will allow me to say. First time ever she is heaping pressure on me academically. LOL.

Nope, not from the 3 Unis or SIM. Murdoch University. Yup, it sounds so weird because it is from the Outback.

The ceremony was held at the place where Prom was held. Raffles dunno what what...
Ok photos next.

Photobucket
My body is arched in a super weird angle.

Photobucket
Caressing the Cert for the first time...

Photobucket
2000 Sydney Olympics...

Ok. That is all 3. LOL. Next up, my grandma treated all of us to a meal at ECP!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Superb nice scenery and the display of the seafood is eye catching. Ouch , my eyes..

OOH, I remembered now. It is some kind of bufet.23 bucks per head. Super ex. There are 40 dishes. If you can order all 40, go ahead. I think my family ordered 23 dishes that day. Dissapointing . 23/40 = 57.5% only >_<

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ahahs, Ret of the time busy eating. Congrats SIS! Hmm, thinking about the past 21 years living under the same roof. Things changed alot. USed to find and quarrel over those country erasers, and alot of minor things, until today whereby she is someone I can talk things over with and discuss. Things change =)

All in all. Congrats! So I guess 5 years time, NUS Auditorium la hor. =D
CONFident...!

No comments: